- If you are listed as an approver in the curriculum workflow, you will receive an email message prompting you to login to review a proposal.
- After logging in to Curriculog, you will see your current tasks listed on the right under My Dashboard > My Recent Notifications. Click the link to view the proposal.
- Click the "i" icon to Show Help Text. The Help Text provides essential directions and descriptions in the form.
- From the Proposal Toolbox on the right, you may:
- View User Tracking using the dialogue icon to see what edits have been made and by whom.
- Add and Reply to Comments. Comments text will be visible to all users in the approval workflow, which is listed in the Proposal History (see next bullet point).
- View the Proposal History using the list icon, which shows the approval workflow.
- Upload a File using the document with plus sign icon.
- Make a Decision using the checkmark icon. Approve moves the proposal on to the next step in the approval workflow. Reject returns the proposal to the originator, who must re-submit it if they wish to continue.
Hold - Submits a request for the proposal to not advance in the approval process. The request is sent to the Administrator, who will approve or reject the request. The users on the step will be able to continue to work on the proposal, however, it will not advance in the workflow until the hold is removed. This would typically be used to ask for additional time for revisions on a Proposal when a deadline is approaching, as the item will not trigger the deadline when it has been placed on hold. Only an Administrator can lift the hold on a proposal.
Cancel - Submits a request to cancel the proposal and delete it from Curriculog. The request is sent to the Administrator who will approve or reject the request. If the Administrator approves the cancel request, the proposal will be referred back to the originator. The originator may then re-launch the proposal or cancel it, which will delete the proposal from Curriculog. If the Administrator rejects the cancel request, the proposal will remain on the current step awaiting a decision.
Suspend - Submits a request for the proposal to not advance in the approval process. Additionally, no work may be done on the proposal and it will not advance in the workflow until the suspension is removed. The request is sent to the Administrator who will approve or reject the request. Additionally, the Administrator has the ability to remove a suspension placed on a proposal.
Custom Route - A custom route is an additional ad-hoc step outside the steps in the approval process. Custom routes require Administrator approval. This will allow you to bring someone else into the proposal that is not included in the current steps of the proposal.