- Login to the Pitt Portal at https://my.pitt.edu/ and click the Access Curriculog icon.
- From the Curriculog landing page, click the Login link in the upper right side.
- From within Curriculog, click the New Proposal button on the upper center of the main page.
- From the All Processes screen that follows, click the Others tab.
- Locate the form under the Others tab (e.g. "Fees and Tuition Form") and use the arrow icon to Preview the form, or the checkmark icon to Start Proposal.
- You may attach Files to the form using the paper clip icon from the right sidebar menu.
**Note: if you delete and re-upload an attachment, change the file name to avoid corrupting the file, e.g. "Proposal Attachment 2.doc"
- You may Save All Changes at any point using the button from the floating toolbar at the bottom of the form, or the Save All Changes option in the top left menu.
- When completed, Save All Changes for the final time and review the Approval Steps on the right. Click the rocket icon in the top left menu to Validate and Launch Proposal.
- Click the Launch Proposal button that appears on the next screen.
- Follow the steps on Financial Form Decisions to make your decision and move the form along to the next step.
**Note to form Originators: You must complete the steps on the Financial Form Decisions page to move your form to the next user in the workflow.**